Max-Flow Thermal Fluid Heater (TFH) and High Temperature Hot Water (HTHW) generators are available for most applications ranging from 20-200 MMBTU/hr. They incorporate a fluid-cooled membrane wall construction for the furnace and heating coil enclosure, creating a highly efficient, shop-assembled package. They can be fitted with a register burner or designed to recover heat from turbine exhaust and supplemented with a duct burner, up to 2,800˚F. This is a highly-efficient forced circulation design that will last for years to come.
- Fluid-cooled membrane wall construction
- Optimized flow pattern controls film temperature and local heat flux rates
- Combination of bare tubes and various degrees of finned tubes in a staggered or inline arrangement for optimized heat transfer and pressure drop
- Horizontal or vertical outlet fits any space requirement
- Steel or aluminum casing, depending on your preference
- Custom-engineered design to accommodate space requirements
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst